Who doesn’t love Mac and Cheese? Well, my son, for one. In any case, this is a simple simple recipe with a lot of flavor! I couldn’t believe how flavorful it was with just a few ingredients! It’s magic, I tell ya! I thought I could win Liam over with the neat sea shell shape, but nope. This one’s a keeper. I served this with a green salad and some bread.
Marilyn’s Mac and Cheese
* 2 cup(s) shell macaroni
* 1/4 cup(s) grated sharp Cheddar cheese
* 1/4 cup(s) grated Monterey Jack cheese
* 1/4 cup(s) grated provolone cheese
* 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
* 1 can(s) (15-ounce) diced stewed tomatoes, drained
* 1 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
* 2 teaspoon(s) fresh oregano (I used a little bit of dried oregano)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook macaroni according to package instructions, drain, and transfer to a 4-cup casserole dish. Stir in remaining ingredients and bake until bubbling, about 30 minutes.