I really hate making a brand new recipe for a crowd, but thank goodness this one ended up being really good! This dip is super easy to make, and everyone that tried it said it was super tasty. Several people asked me for the recipe!
Ultimate Three Cheese Artichoke Hot Dip
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup sour cream
2 1/4 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 cup Parmesan, freshly grated
2-3 garlic cloves, minced
1 14 oz can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large bowl mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
3. Stir in cheese.
4. Fold in artichoke hearts. If they are too big, cut them down to bite size.
5. Pour into a a 8×8 or 8×10 baking dish.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until cheese is melted and dip is bubbly.
7. Serve hot.