We went to the beach last week, and the first thing we did was go to the grocery store and stock up on breakast items and snacks! I saw this on the shelf. I know making your own overnight oats is so easy, but I wanted to give this a try. It comes in 4 flavors: Blueberry, Banana & Vanilla Bliss, Orchard Peach Pecan Perfection, Raisin Walnut & Honey Heaven, and the one I tried, Toasted Coconut & Almond Crunch. You take the lid off and fill to the fill line with whatever milk you want to use. You put the lid back on and put in the fridge overnight. The next morning you just grab a spoon and eat. The verdict? It was good! Really good! From the Quaker website:
- Made with 100% whole grain oats, quinoa, flaxseed, and other real, simple ingredients (43 grams of whole grains per serving)
- Good source of protein (when prepared with 1/2 cup vitamin A & D fortified skim milk)
- No added artificial flavors or colors
- Good source of dietary fiber (contains 10g of fat per serving)
- Delicious with any type of milk or milk alternative
I will look for these here at home, and I really want to try the other flavors! Very convenient!